Paper Miniatures - New Voidships (Xenos Grab Bag)

I wanted to do a set of paper minis for the Rak'Gol and the Stryxis, but there weren't enough ships to fill out some of the sheets so I started tossing in random Xenos until I had used up all the space. So in addition to the Rak'Gol and Stryxis, there's the Ork ram ship I neglected to include in the Ork set, I threw a necron raider in there... suffice it to say it's a weird set.

Construction instructions (whose function is to cause a reduction in voidship destruction) are found here.

Here are the minis themselves:

Xenos Grab Bag Voidship Paper Minis - PNG
Xenos Grab Bag Voidship Paper Minis - PSD

3 comments:

  1. I'm quite enjoying these small minis. Would you mind posting the rest of the ships from RT in BFK/LotE? Or perhaps a guide on how to make the same size minis? I assume you've copied them into photoshop and arranged them, but a DYI guide would not go amiss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to eventually do a paper mini for every voidship with stats in Rogue Trader, but a DIY guide is a good idea.

    Is there any specific voidship that's missing you were hoping for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other Grand Cruisers and Transports from BFK would be nice, as well as the chaos ships. A notable missing cruiser is the Tyrant from ITS. Granted it looks a good bit like a Lunar, it's still a different ship.

    Basically everything you're missing ;-)

    I made the comment about the ships from LotE then went through the models and I see all of them there already.

    ReplyDelete