Paper Miniatures - New Voidships (Some Voidships. Whatever, Okay?)

Here's a sheet I made for myself. It's the kind of crazy mess I normally wouldn't post here, but this particular mess includes a Rak'Gol Butcher mini and a Ork Rok mini, neither of which are in proper sets yet and so might be useful to others. The assortment of improperly-scaled Tyranid ships, and teeny tiny little bombers and whatever else is on that thing are probably just wasted paper for most people, but I'm not making a whole new sheet just for the Rok and the Butcher. I have too many weird sheets as it is, I'm trying to make what will be a coherent set here.

Since this is a weird stupid sheet I'm using as yet-another placeholder, I'm not going to bother to upload two files. This rar contains both the photoshop and png versions of the sheet.

That's right, one file for both formats. I'm that lazy today.

5 comments:

  1. It's been a while. Are you still interested in this site or have you decided to drop the whole thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually really busy right now with another gaming project where money is involved. I haven't dropped this project, but it's taken a temporary hit in priority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is perfectly understandable! Make money with a hobby you enjoy. I will just look forward to when you return, and use the models that you've already put out until then. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *poke*
    Just wanted to alert you that Teneb on the FFG boards was asking after your paper minis. And since mega upload is dead, I went ahead and archived the downloaded copies and shared them.

    http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?efid=123&efcid=3&efidt=649872

    If you would rather I not, I'll take the link down. Everything is attributed to you at least. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great so they've changed how posting works and the site ate my long rambling reply.

    Short version: I seek no notoriety or compensation for anything I've done on this blog. All I did was paste other people's art into another person's paper miniature template so I'd be a hypocrite if I started getting fussy about "my" IP. Feel free to repost, modify, rearrange, take credit for, or do anything else your heart desires with anything on this blog. Giving me credit is appreciated but not necessary.

    I will eventually return to this project but I've been getting so much game design work lately that I don't know when that will be. I don't have time to play RT, let alone make new minis. This is the kind of problem I like having though.

    ReplyDelete