Paper Miniatures - Rogue Trader PCs

Hey it's me, this guy you don't know. In order to be able to properly test the layout for this new blog I have to post something, so here are some paper miniatures I made recently. These two sheets contain characters largely intended to represent PCs but I'm sure they'd be just as good for a large number of NPCs.

Basically what you do is print them out (if your printer asks you if you want to shrink to fit the page and warns you of clipping don't, there's lots and lots of bleed so you'll be fine), cut on the black lines and fold on the faint grey ones. When properly folded they should form a triangle. At that point you apply a little bit of paper glue to the two bottom pieces and stick them together.

If you have photoshop, you're probably better off with the PSD files. For the rest of you luddites, I also included them as PNGs whose quality I will not vouch for.

Rogue Trader PC Paper Minis - Photoshop Format
Rogue Trader PC Paper Minis - PNG Format

No comments:

Post a Comment