Paper Miniatures - New Voidships (Small Imperial Ships Redone)

I really wasn't very happy with the minis I did for the smaller Imperial ships. I did them when I was still getting the hang of things and they weren't my best work. Also my games focus heavily on cruiser sized ships so I saw all smaller ships as little buzzing gnats, all in the same basic category. These new sheets take into account the scale of the smaller ships a bit better. Your Falchion is no longer functionally the same size as a Cobra. I also cleaned up all that hard-to-notice grey crap and added a very small number of new voidships (I think only two).

I'm much much happier with these. The old ones were not very good and smaller ships really are more important in Rogue Trader. The whole purpose of these minis is for use in Rogue Trader so I have to pay better attention to this stuff. I'm going to reevaluate the sizes of the rest of my voidship minis and see if I need to make any other changes.

I'm probably still going to do that DIY post, it's just that doing that would be boring to me, whereas making minis is fun so I'm just as likely going to make a whole mess more minis before I get around to it. Whatever, you don't care, here's the minis:

Imperial Small Voidship Paper Minis - Photoshop Format
Imperial Small Voidship Paper Minis - PNG Format

5 comments:

  1. Well if you've having fun making them I do have another request!

    I'd like a Universe Class Transport if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the PSD format really is the PNG format

    ReplyDelete
  3. You also seem to have left off the Orion transport off this new grouping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah the Orion is 3 km long which put it outside of my new size categories. It's going to get it's own sheet either alone or with another similarly sized ship if I can find one.

    You sure about the PSD/PNG mix-up? I just redownloaded those files and they were all labeled properly.

    ReplyDelete