Paper Miniatures - New Voidships (Imperials and Orks)

Those Battlefleet Gothic proxies I shared in my last post are nice, but they're not really geared towards Rogue Trader games. Using those minis as a template, I've started creating a set of voidship paper miniatures specifically for Rogue Trader. This first set contains as many of the available hulls from the current Rogue Trader books as I could find (I was able to do a great deal of different voidships but not all of them) plus some Orks for them to fight, since there weren't any Orks in the original BFG set for some weird reason. I'm going to slowly add more voidships as I finish them, including the missing Imperial hulls if I can find them. Some of the ships have iffy pictures and I might make new minis for them if I find better pictures. I'm not going to scan my own books because they're too pretty and I don't want to wreck them, so it's internet or nothing.

There's some great pictures of decorative Rogue Traderized hulls in the adventure Lure of the Expanse that I was able to get good quality pictures of, so I tossed those in as alternates on the same pages as their parent ship. These alternate hulls would make great PC vessels. If your players use a Dauntless in particular, you are in luck.

These are constructed the same way as the earlier BFG ones, so see that post for instructions. Edit: Or if you prefer the newer, more elaborate instructions those are found here. If you're going to be using the larger ships (like the Repulsive Grand Cruiser) I'd recommend using cardstock for them. Everything up to Cruiser works great with normal paper though, just make sure not to use too much glue or they'll warp (but don't use too little glue or they won't hold. You have to use exactly the right amount of glue. Helpful, right?)

At any rate, here are the miniature templates. As usual they're in Photoshop and PNG formats.

Imperial Ships PSD PNG
Ork Ships PSD PNG

No comments:

Post a Comment