Paper Miniatures - Found Voidships

Paper miniatures of PCs are nice, but what you really need minis for in Rogue Trader is voidship combat. These miniatures weren't created by me, although I don't know the name of who did. All I did was translate the file names into English.

To make these, cut along the outside black lines, but none of the interior black lines on the semi-circles. Fold out the semi-circles so that together they form a circular base, and glue the two sides of the voidship together. You'll notice the lines on the paper base indicate the firing arcs of the voidship's weapons.

I have compiled two sets. One contains all the ships I know have stats in Rogue Trader and a few other pages I feel are appropriate for a Rogue Trader game. For completionists, I also included a file containing every voidship I have, which has Space Marines and Tyranids and such.

These are all PDFs. Don't blame me, I didn't make 'em (although their quality, and complete lack of Orks, is making me want to rip off their style and make some of my own).
(I'm leaving this post for archival purposes but due to the fact that my own collection of ships is now larger than this set, and since I didn't create the set in the first place, I'm not going to host it here anymore. I was never able to figure out who created them to properly credit them anyhow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment